Sunday 17 October 2010

The man I fell in love with

Yes, I met him at the party last year. I got stuck in the toilet - couldnt work the lock to get out. Panicked. Hyperventilated. My fingers all numb and pins and needles all over my face. I was sobbing, quietly at first, then large, loud, wet sobs.

He (I shall call him Heathcliff) came to the door and asked if he could help. Such a gentleman! Then went to his car, got a spanner thingy and, with some ffing and blinding, managed to get me out.

Well, I went home mortified, as you can imagine.

But he phoned me, out of the blue, some weeks later. Could he come and see me?

So, one thing led to another. He became a regular visitor.

Yes, dear reader, I fell head over heels in love.

But, of course, it did not end well. More later.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear it didn't work out...

    Plenty of fish and all that! :-)

    ReplyDelete