Monday 4 May 2009

Found some fellow dieters blogging

This lady (skinnybat) is worried about her weight. BUT according to her list thing next to her blog (how do you make those) she weighs 144 lb or so. I make that 10stone and 4 pounds. She is 5 ft 9 in tall. This makes her a TWIGLET! Next to me she would look like pencil. Interestingly she lists what she has eaten and the calorie count. I am not familiar with some of the things on her list (I deduce she is an American) but I do have the same skill of knowing exactly how many calories are in each mouthful I eat/stuff/gobble/consume. 20 years of dieting has taught me something after all!

However, this did make me think about how I could use this blog to monitor my diet and weight.

Back to my own diet. Did really well yesterday.
  • 8:00am - Light breakfast thin toast with low fat spread and sugar-free marmalade.
  • 10:00 - elevenses of fruit
  • 11:45am - Light lunch of chicken and salad (very hungry)
  • 2:00pm - more fruit
  • 3:00 pm - chopped raw vegetables
  • 5:00 pm - ryvita with cottage cheese followed by fruit
  • 7:00 pm - no more fruit in house, so had small slice of toast, butter and marmit.
  • 8:30 pm - bowl of cereal
  • 11:00 pm - couple of biscuits before bed (OK, more like 6 - but they were digestives and therefore good for me.

So, that went well didn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment