Saturday 2 May 2009

Keeping up my blogging

Wow. Can't believe I have not updated blog for so long! Had a friend (Cathy) come to stay last weekend and we have absolutely lovely time - gardening talk, make up talk (do anti-wrinkle creams really work?), girly talk and, of course, diet talk.

Cathy regards herself as plump. By my standards she is positively thin.

Anyway, having a lazy weekend this week. Will do some baking and I might go to the gym. Have enrolled in a cookery class. Just remembered gym is shut over Sun and Monday due to bank holiday. When you don't work, you forget about bank holidays.

Cathy has invited me to visit her in the Big Smoke next weekend. She is really keen. I don't really like London but would love to spend weekend with Cathy. Also she is going to party on Saturday night. I hate parties. So, am in a dilemma. To go or not to go.

This is a long post. I must be bored. Will get my gardening gloves on and go do some weeding!

No comments:

Post a Comment