Tuesday 5 May 2009

Friendship is everything

Feeling better today. My two bestest girly friends came round yesterday and cheered me up. We cracked open a really fruity Chardonnay and had some gorgeous nutty nibbles. We discussed the world and important questions like "Why does it always rain on Bank Holidays????"

Cesi had a look at my dress option and believes she can take out a few seams and turn my too-tight black party dress into a just-close-fitting-enough black party dress. She is a whizz with a needle.

Dee gave me some diet advice. Cabbage soup and lots of water. Guaranteed to lose half a stone by Saturday.

So, looks like the trip to the Big Smoke is definitely on. And so is the party.

Couldn't face cabbage soup for brekky. So thin piece of toast, low fat spread and smidge of marmalade again. Am feeling thin (and hungry) already. Big pot of black coffee urgently needed. Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, and I managed to change background colours. Dee understands technology.

    ReplyDelete